Here’s the deal – last June 20, 2010 I checked my Smart Buddy’s balance – it said that I had load credits amounting to P2.31 with 913 FREE text messages to ALL networks.
Last June 30, 2010 out of curiousity, I checked my balance – the load credit was still the same at P2.31 while the FREE text messages to ALL networks was depleted to only 316. This got me irritated, I immediately called the Smart hotline – to which my call was REJECTED because I had insufficient load to make the call! I then used a landline, and was once again rejected because of the same reason. I had to punch in a friend’s number just to get through and these are what transpired:
June 30, 2010 about 5 in the afternoon:
– I was able to speak to a CSR names Keanz Quintana.
– I waited for the call back of Mr. Jasper Salapare (supervisor) because Keanz assured me that her supervisor will give me a call within the day
– I never got a call back
July 1, 2010 at about 9 in the morning:
– I called again and was able to speak to Virgie (?)
– She then assured me that she will do the follow-up herself
– I waited and never got a call back
July 2, 2010 at about 8 in the morning:
– I called again and spoke to Chanelle Sison
– She told me that as of 9:00pm on July 1, 2010 my free text messages to all networks is 166
– I check my balance right there and then, the result was 307 FREE text messages to all networks
– I asked how come there’s a discrepancy with the information, she didn’t know what to answer and instead told me to try checking my balance through ‘WebConnect’
– I got confused and asked her why I should check my balance through ‘WebConnect’ if I can check my balance on my mobile phone, does that mean that the balance I get on my mobile phone is not accurate? She said ‘Its accurate ma’am’
– I then asked to speak to a supervisor and while waiting, the conversation was cut off
– I called once again and was able to speak to CSR Eldrol Lumayag
– I asked her to look for Chanelle Sison because our conversation was cut off – she then told me that they’re thousands and she won’t be able to locate Chanelle Sison. I asked her to check my records to see if Chanelle left any remarks – and Chanelle did – she endorsed me to a TL Olga.
– I then asked to speak to a supervisor and STILL CRS Eldrol Lumayag REFUSED to transfer the call, saying that ‘Our supervisor is willing to give you a call naman talaga’ I know they’re willing but the call is just NOT happening!
– I am on the phone still with Eldrol and she said that the issue has been resolved – HOW THE HELL WAS IT RESOLVED?? I do not have ANY feedback whatsoever from them!
– WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS??
Can someone help me? I am so FRUSTRATED already!!