Got inspired byMindy’s tag in Facebook!
So, in no particular order – here goes my list!
- FRIENDS – Never fails to entertain me, I can watch it over and over again
- LOST – Ahhh.. I’m a HUGE fan! The BEST FINALE EVER!! Still makes me cry
- THE SOPRANOS – Never thought I’d like it, but I was instantly hooked! Love the Mafia genre!
- AMERICAN IDOL Season 4 & 5 – I will forever wish that I knew how to sing!
- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT – I love the quirky-ness of the show!
- THE OC – YES, I am a fan, I soooo love Seth Cohen & Josh Schwartz, the soundtrack is amazing!
- The Original BEVERLY HILLS 90210 – This has to be the monumental show that got me hooked on American television. I remember watching this every Friday on Abs-Cbn
- THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT – I used to go gaga over Romnick Sarmienta!
- STARGATE ATLANTIS – the FIRST ever Sci-Fi channel show that my Panget got me hooked!
- SEINFELD – Just one word/person – Kramer
- ALIAS – the monumental show that made me LIKE Jennifer Garner – she kicks ass!!
- 24 – Jack Bauer is the BEST. I just hope he’s a real person! Jack Bauer is THE man!!
- ENDLESS LOVE – watched this in Beijing & realized that my studying Mandarin worked because I was crying and understanding the dubbed language!!
- METEOR GARDEN – I promised NOT to watch this show, but I got bitten by the F4 bug!
- KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT – Loved Carmen Soo! I realized that I missed watching Jericho Rosales on TV!!
- PALIBHASA LALAKE – come to think of it, the storyline is crappy but man was it entertaining then! hahaha..
- ABANGAN ANG SUSUNOD NA KABANATA – Tickboy.. Hahahaha!! Remember him?
- PERFECT STRANGERS – Balkey & Larry – did I get the spelling correct?
- MURPHY BROWN – Candice Bergen, sooooo funny!!
- ANG TV – made me want to audition like crazy! Hahaha.. Esmyuskee!!??
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE – the black & white shows.. Creepy and interesting!! 🙂 I remember watching this at night! I’m still looking for the epis.. My Panget can’t seem to find them online!! Sigh… Any help??
- ??? – this is a comedy show that starred Ana Atienza, I forgot the title! My twin and I used to love this show!! Argh…. Help!!! I can’t seem to remember the title!!!
- JEOPARDY – I love love love game shows!!
- UNSOLVED MYSTERIES – mysteries and intrigues!!
- COOKING IT UP WITH NORA – This show made me wake up early on Saturdays, love love the Daza family! Inspired me to cook!
This is my list – had a hard time remembering a title, still clueless about it! Hahaha… Any help??
How about you guys??
OMG perfect strangers! i loved that show! sa tingin ko ako lang yugn batang nanunood nyan sa neighborhood namin dati eh. LOL
Parehas lang tayo.. I was young then, grade school lang ata ako nun! hehehe.. thanks for dropping by ha!! 🙂