I have been wanting to do this for months! But it was just now that I found the time (and the urge) to make it.
There’s the baked fish bandwagon – you have Cookbook’s Parmesan Crusted White Fish, Angel’s Kitchen’s Parmesan Cesar Fish, then there’s Moksha’s Baked Fish, and some others.
Here’s my attempt to satisfy this craving:
Didi’s Parmesan Baked Fish
1 small bottle – Mayonnaise (the REAL one and NOT the ‘lite’ one! 220mL)
2 fillets – Dory Fillet (easiest one to find in the grocery!)
1 teaspoon – Paprika
1/4 cup – Milk
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 3750C
1. Wash your fish in cold water then season them with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl – combine well the mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese (I can’t say the exact measurements of the last three ingredients – its up to you – just make sure that the mixture is creamy thick! The more Parmesan cheese – the better!!)
3. Coat the fish fillets with the mayonnaise mixture. Make sure to coat them very well.
4. In a semi-deep baking dish (the smaller the better, but make sure the fillets will fit well with a little space to spare!) place the coated fillets one on top of another.
5. Pour the remaining mayonnaise mixture over the fillets.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
*Check you fish from time to time to avoid burning!
Here’s the finished product!
*I used a loaf pan – as I didn’t have a smaller baking dish (the smallest that I have is the one for the lasagna – so I had to improvise!)
wow! clap clap clap! 🙂 wifeyng-wifey ka na talaga! 🙂
Ahlaveeet!! You inspired me to try make it on my own tuloy. Thanks for sharing, dear! *clap-clap-clap!*
ang galing!!!! try ko recipe mo ah!! 😀
@Dyanie – slight lang.. Hahaha!!
@Rezza – Go! Its really simple!!
@Fran – Go!! 🙂 Try it and let me know how it goes!!
looks yummy 🙂
looks very good:)