In less than 60 days – I will be married to my Panget.
I can’t believe it’s that soon!!
Less than 60 days…
Things have been becoming surreal, especially this past week/end:
- I had my first fitting! Even if its only the lining – IT IS THE LINING. Yikes!!
- My Panget had his first fitting too! (So I have an idea what he looks like na!)
- Paid for downpayment for the shoes I’m having made at Solea
- Received my friend’s text message that he’s done with my and my Panget’s wedding rings (and he gave me a hefty discount!!)
- Made downpayment for the wedding invitations (Amis Printing is the BEST!)
- Paid the Church fee, Church florist and Church requirement fees!!
- Picked items for the wedding registry..
The countdown starts!!
i cant wait!!!!
good post friend…!!!
Congrats! You're almost there! Enjoy every moment in preparing for your wedding. Btw, I think I saw you at SM North Edsa some two weeks ago at the linen section:)
Didi, I hate to think I'm missing out on this. Congratulations!! Best wishes!!! 🙂