1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
I was a froshie at DLSU – getting adjusted to college/university life! Hahahaha..
2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
– Attend Mass
– Get my dress (made by Tammy Tan) at Angel’s Kitchen in Greenhills
– ‘Report’ to my Panget’s dad (hopefully)
– Laze around (Hahahaha!!)
– Hopefully get a massage tonight with my mommy dearest!
3. SNACKS I ENJOY
At the top of my head.. (there are a LOT more, for sure!)
– Lay Classic Potato Chips
– Ruffles Cheese and Sour Cream
– Kellog’s Frosties
– Kirei Yummy Flakes
– Frenc Fries
4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED
– Manila (of course!)
– Beijing, China – for half a year last 2002-2003 (I miss Beijing so badly!)
5. THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
– Donate to the Catholic Church
– Put up a school
– Put up a restaurant
– Put up a soup kitchen for the poor