I will be posting in bullets. It was actually a lazy weekend, which I liked!
- I actually watched an FPJ movie on Channel 2! I was laughing at myself! Hahaha..
- Went to Megamall to check out my Panget’s display booth
- Ate at Banana Leaf – disappointing Thai food! The Tom Yum Kung was just all broth!
- Went to get take out at Banapple. Man was I disappointed with the Apple Pie! It tasted really blaaaaaaaaaaah!! But the Banofee Pie was really really good!! 🙂 (I will be posting pictures soon!!)
- I started my Sunday with a Mass – and I loved it! It truly made my day..
- Mom bought 1/2 kilos of oysters for a meager Php50.00! She made a delish Oyster Cake!
- Had an uber lazy afternoon, went to Metrowalk to get some DVDs – bought Superbad, Knocked-Up and I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry.
- Watched Superbad – it was super bad for me but my Panget loved it! (a guy movie)
- Ate at Little Asia in Promenade – the food was so so – nothing great. It was filling!
- Watched Knocked-Up and fell asleep! I guess I was tired! hahaha.. Will continue to watch it tonight!! 🙂
I am going back to my diet this starting today. I need to lose some weight!! Gained so much on my Bangkok Trip! Hahaha… Wish me luck guys!! 🙂